The Early Childhood Educator for Diploma: Second Edition Revised - Blended Learning Package (Print + Digital)
Part of the series The Early Childhood Educator.
This new edition of the best-selling The Early Childhood Educator for Diploma aligns with CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care and covers all core units and a range of popular electives in conjunction with The Early Childhood Educator for Certificate III 2e.
The text addresses the design and implementation of the curriculum in an education and care service, and links to the requirements of the Education and Care Services National Regulations and the National Quality Standard (NQS).The resource has been fully updated in response to new releases of the training package and changes to industry regulations and practices.
- UPDATED! Fully updated content aligns to release 4 of CHC50113
- Five new units covered
- Chapter length aligns to the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) volume of learning indicators
- Links to approved frameworks and the NQS throughout the text
- Access to Connect digital resources provided for all customers, making this resource perfect for use in blended or completely online learning programs
Part 1 Promoting Wellbeing
1. HLTWHS003 Maintain work health and safety
2. CHCECE016 Establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment for children
3. CHCECE025 Embed sustainable practices in service operations
4. CHCPRP003 Reflect on and improve own professional practice
Part 2: Fostering Development
5. CHCECE017 Foster the holistic development and wellbeing of the child in early childhood
6. CHCECE018 Nurture creativity in children
7. CHCECE020 Establish and implement plans for developing cooperative behaviour
8. CHCECE021 Implement strategies for the inclusion of children
Part 3: Programming
9. CHCECE026 Work in partnership with families to provide appropriate care for children
10. CHCECE023 Analyse information to inform learning
11. CHCECE024 Design and implement the curriculum to foster children’s learning and development
12. CHCECE022 Promote children’s agency
Part 4: Becoming a Leader
13. CHCECE019 Facilitate compliance in an education and care service
14. CHCMGT003 Lead the work team
15. CHCPOL003 Research and apply evidence to practice
16. CHCPOL002 Develop and implement policy
17. BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.