Part of the series Electrotechnology Series.
The 8th edition of Electrical Wiring Practice has been carefully revised to meet the needs of electrotechnology students and professionals looking to further advance their trade competencies.
The new edition has been updated to include the latest amendments to the Australian and New Zealand Wiring Rules AS/NZS 3000:2018 and forms essential reading for Cert II and Cert III electrical apprentices. Streamlined into a handy, single-volume textbook, the chapters now comprehensively align with the knowledge and skills specified by the UEE electrotechnology training package and the essential performance capabilities required for an electrical licence.
Written in a clear and concise manner, the text employs full-colour diagrams and photographs to illustrate key concepts.The new structure and highly visual layout facilitate effective learning.
- Major updates to chapters on Workplace and electrical safety, Regulations and Standards, Renewable energy and Lighting applications
- Streamlined table of contents condensed into one single, handy volume
- Improved chapter structure and layout to enhance readability and ease of use
- Full-colour illustrative material
- Updated examples with worked solutions
The units of competency covered by the 8th edition include:
- UEENEEG105A Verify compliance and functionality of low voltage general electrical installations
- UEENEEE104A Solve problems in d.c. circuits
- UEENEEE101A Apply Occupational Health and Safety regulations, codes and practices in the workplace
- UEENEEE137A Document and apply measures to control OHS risks associated with electrotechnology work
- UEENEEG063A Arrange circuits, control and protection for general electrical installations
- UEENEEG106A Terminate cables, cords and accessories for low voltage circuits
- UEENEEE105A Fix and secure electrotechnology equipment
- UEENEEE107A Use drawings, diagrams, schedules, standards, codes and specifications
- UEENEEG103A Install low voltage wiring and accessories
- UEENEEG033A Solve problems in single and three phase low voltage electrical apparatus and circuits
- UEENEEG108A Trouble-shoot and repair faults in low voltage electrical apparatus and circuits
- UEENEEG104A Install appliances, switchgear and associated accessories for low voltage electrical installations
- UEENEEG107A Select wiring systems and cables for low voltage general electrical installations
- UEENEEK142A Apply environmentally and sustainable procedures in the energy sector
- UEENEEG006A Solve problems in single and three phase low voltage machines
- UEENEEE102A Fabricate, assemble and dismantle utilities industry components
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.