This comprehensive marking text is for boilermaking and metal fabrication students at technical colleges. The aim of this book is to present a practical approach to metal fabrication from basic marking principles to advanced layout work. Its approach is simple, using a step-by-step format and providing a variety of examples and problems.
- Geometric Terminology for Boilermakers
- Squaring Lines and Drawing Lines Parallel
- Dividing Lines, Circles and Angles
- Constructing Angles and Transferring Angles
- Tangents and Tangent Points
- Calculations Required for Marking-Off
- Elementary Print Reading
- Marking-Off Cambers
- Marking-Off Ellipses
- Parallel Line Development
- Radial Line Development
- Combined Parallel Line and Radial Line Development
- Triangulation of Transition Pieces
- Hoppers: Regular and Offset
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Author(s)||Cec Cox & Graham Meyer|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.