Part of the series Excel Early Skills - Maths.
Excel Early Skills workbooks are written for children aged 3-6 in preschool and the first year of primary school. The Maths workbooks offer many activities to improve early numeracy skills. By using these books your child will feel confident in a wide range of Maths skills, and will get a head start on primary school learning.
Books In This Series
- Maths Book 1 - Patterns, Sorting and Matching
- Maths Book 2 - Learning Numbers To 5
- Maths Book 3 - First Shapes and Measurement
- Maths Book 4 - Learning Numbers To 10
- Maths Book 5 - Add and Take Away To 10
- Maths Book 6 - Second Shapes and Measurement
- Maths Book 7 - Learning Numbers To 20
- Maths Book 8 - Add and Take Away To 20
- Maths Book 9 - Learning Numbers To 99
- Maths Book 10 - Multiply and Divide
Maths Book 10 - Multiply and Divide
Once your child has learned to add and subtract numbers, the next step is to understand basic multiplication and division.
In Excel Early Skills - Maths Book 10 Multiply and Divide your child will learn to:
- Recognise and draw equal groups of objects
- Share objects into equal groups
- Count up in groups of 2, 5 and 10
Throughout this series your child will learn to recognise numbers all around them and become more confident in using them. A clear, easy-to-follow page design has been developed, with clear explanations to help both parents and children.
View Sample Pages
Click on the images to view sample pages
Also Available in the Excel Early Skills Series
Excel Early Skills - English
Excel Early Skills - English workbooks provide practice of early literacy skills.View Excel Early Skills - English
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.