Part of the series Excel Early Skills - Maths.
Excel Early Skills workbooks are written for children aged 3-6 in preschool and the first year of primary school. The Maths workbooks offer many activities to improve early numeracy skills. By using these books your child will feel confident in a wide range of Maths skills, and will get a head start on primary school learning.
Books In This Series
- Maths Book 1 - Patterns, Sorting and Matching
- Maths Book 2 - Learning Numbers To 5
- Maths Book 3 - First Shapes and Measurement
- Maths Book 4 - Learning Numbers To 10
- Maths Book 5 - Add and Take Away To 10
- Maths Book 6 - Second Shapes and Measurement
- Maths Book 7 - Learning Numbers To 20
- Maths Book 8 - Add and Take Away To 20
- Maths Book 9 - Learning Numbers To 99
- Maths Book 10 - Multiply and Divide
Maths Book 9 - Learning Numbers To 99
Excel Early Skills - Maths Book 9 Learning Numbers To 99 focuses on introducing your child to the numbers 10-99.
In this book, your child will:
- Revise numbers 1-20
- Learn to count and write numbers up to 99
- Learn to break up groups of objects into groups of 10, then count the 'extras' to 99
The activities in this book are divided into double pages. Each double page allows your child to practise one particular skill many times so that the skill is reinforced.
View Sample Pages
Click on the images to view sample pages
Also Available in the Excel Early Skills Series
Excel Early Skills - English
Excel Early Skills - English workbooks provide practice of early literacy skills.View Excel Early Skills - English
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.