Part of the series Excel Early Skills - Maths.
Excel Early Skills workbooks are written for children aged 3-6 in preschool and the first year of primary school. The Maths workbooks offer many activities to improve early numeracy skills. By using these books your child will feel confident in a wide range of Maths skills, and will get a head start on primary school learning.
Books In This Series
- Maths Book 1 - Patterns, Sorting and Matching
- Maths Book 2 - Learning Numbers To 5
- Maths Book 3 - First Shapes and Measurement
- Maths Book 4 - Learning Numbers To 10
- Maths Book 5 - Add and Take Away To 10
- Maths Book 6 - Second Shapes and Measurement
- Maths Book 7 - Learning Numbers To 20
- Maths Book 8 - Add and Take Away To 20
- Maths Book 9 - Learning Numbers To 99
- Maths Book 10 - Multiply and Divide
Maths Book 8 - Add and Take Away To 20
Once your child has learned to count and recognise numbers to 20 (see Excel Early Skills - Maths Book 7 Learning Numbers To 20), and has learned to add and take away to 10 (see Excel Early Skills - Maths Book 5 Add and Take Away To 10), they can then learn to focus on adding and subtracting with totals of up to 20.
In Excel Early Skills - Maths Book 8 Add and Take Away To 20, your child will:
- Revise adding and subtracting to 10
- Learn to add and subtract numbers to 20
- Become more confident with using numbers to 20
The activities in each book are divided into double pages. Each double page allows your child to practise one particular skill many times so that the skill is reinforced. There is a hidden picture in the border of every double page - your child will love looking for it!
View Sample Pages
Click on the images to view sample pages
Also Available in the Excel Early Skills Series
Excel Early Skills - English
Excel Early Skills - English workbooks provide practice of early literacy skills.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.