Games aid in the development of:
- visual, motor and memory skills;
- social skills;
- language skills;
- left to right orientation recognition; and
- concentration and dexterity.
Games provide additional benefits:
- They provide excitement and challenge;
- They provide a happy and purposeful activity taken at the child’s own pace, in which children are actively involved;
- Certain basic concepts are constantly reinforced in a variety of contexts;
- They encourage a positive attitude toward mathematics;
- They can be played individually or with a partner;
- They link in with existing mathematics schemes; and
- They provide a guide to evaluation by the teacher.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.