Part of the series Excel Early Skills - Maths.
Excel Early Skills workbooks are written for children aged 3-6 in preschool and the first year of primary school. The Maths workbooks offer many activities to improve early numeracy skills. By using these books your child will feel confident in a wide range of Maths skills, and will get a head start on primary school learning.
Books In This Series
- Maths Book 1 - Patterns, Sorting and Matching
- Maths Book 2 - Learning Numbers To 5
- Maths Book 3 - First Shapes and Measurement
- Maths Book 4 - Learning Numbers To 10
- Maths Book 5 - Add and Take Away To 10
- Maths Book 6 - Second Shapes and Measurement
- Maths Book 7 - Learning Numbers To 20
- Maths Book 8 - Add and Take Away To 20
- Maths Book 9 - Learning Numbers To 99
- Maths Book 10 - Multiply and Divide
Maths Book 6 - Second Shapes and Measurement
Excel Early Skills - Maths Book 6 Second Shapes and Measurement will further your child's knowledge of a range of different shapes and give them practice in measuring shapes and pictures in different ways. Excel Early Skills - Maths Book 6 Second Shapes and Measurement introduced your child to these concepts.
Excel Early Skills - Maths Book 6 Second Shapes and Measurement will develop your child's skills in:
- Comparing two or more objects by different features
- Drawing a range of different shapes and objects
- Drawing positions (e.g. 'on top', 'in', 'under')
- Putting events into the correct order
- Finding paths through mazes
The activities in each book are divided into double pages. Each double page allows your child to practise one particular skills many times so that the skill is reinforced. This also makes it easier for you, the parent - you can help your child with one skill at a time. A clear, easy-to-follow page design has been developed, with clear explanations to help both parents and children.
View Sample Pages
Click on the images to view sample pages
Also Available in the Excel Early Skills Series
Excel Early Skills - English
Excel Early Skills - English workbooks provide practice of early literacy skills.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.