Electrical Principles for the Electrical Trades 7th Edition - Blended Learning Package (Print + Digital)
Part of the series Electrotechnology Series.
Electrical Principles for the Electrical Trades, 7th edition is now streamlined into a single volume and has been restructured to closely reflect the UEE national training package qualifications, making it easier than ever for instructors to deliver their courses and even more affordable for the students. This Blended Learning pack contains the printed textbook and access to Connect.
The new edition of Electrical Principles for the Electrical Trades carries forward the rich legacy of previous editions. It has been substantially revised and restructured to meet the needs of students and trade professionals in Electrotechnology. Each chapter is now comprehensively aligned to the knowledge and skills specified in the units of competency in national training packages for an electrical trade qualification. These units include:
- UEENEEE104A Solve problems in DC circuits
- UEENEEG101A Solve problems in electromagnetic devices and related circuits
- UEENEEK142A Apply environmentally and sustainable procedures in the energy sector
- UEENEEG102A Solve problems in low voltage AC circuits
- UEENEEG006A Solve problems in single and three phase low voltage machines
- UEENEEG109A Develop and connect electrical control circuits
- UEENEEG108A Trouble-shoot and repair faults in low voltage electrical apparatus and circuits
- UEENEEE141A Use of routine equipment/plant/technologies in an energy sector environment
Written in a clear and concise manner, the text employs full-colour diagrams and photographs to illustrate key concepts and topics. The new design supports practical and effective learning.
- A new improved design and layout making it easier for students to read.
- New chapter on sustainable practices in the electrical trades.
- Examples with worked solutions
- Improved chapter structure and layout to enhance readability and ease of use
- Full-colour illustrative material
- End-of-chapter summaries and questions with worked solutions to help students with knowledge retention.
- Detailed competency mapping demonstrates the complete coverage of knowledge evidence for both Certificate II in Electrotechnology, Career Start (UEE22011) and Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician (UEE30811) courses.
McGraw-Hill Connect is a digital teaching and learning environment that gives you the means to better connect with your coursework, with your instructors, and with the important concepts that you will need to know for success now and in the future. With Connect you can practise important skills at your own pace and on your schedule. This version of Connect comes with LearnSmart, an adaptive study tool proven to strengthen memory recall, increase class retention, and boost grades. By identifying your strengths and weaknesses, you can ensure that every minute you spend studying has the highest possible impact. With users experiencing an average of a letter grade improvement, adaptive learning is a proven way to increase your success and confidence.
Written to the AQF level 3, the content in the 7e has been strengthened to address all the essential capabilities (t-points) that the electrical student needs to know about new emerging technologies and practices to meet the knowledge requirements.
- Blended learning pack with digital options that is flexible to user needs.
- SmartBook’s adaptive learning technology provides an engaging experience for students.
- Students gain easy mobile access to their eBook, even offline, on their smartphone or tablet via the ReadAnywhere app.
- Single volume text making it more affordable for students.
- All content and instructor resources mapped to the units of competencies assisting instructors with course delivery.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.