Management Strategies and Skills includes the print book plus access to Connect, McGraw-Hill Education's unique digital learning and assessment platform.
The new edition of Judith Dywers' best-selling Management text has been updated and mapped to both Certificate IV in Frontline Management and Diploma of Management in the BSB07 Business Services Training Package. Written in plain English, with extensive use of succinct tables, diagrams and a full-colour internal design, this text conveys information to the reader easily and is ideal for visual learners.
The text encourages learning with a logical pathway; the theory is presented, the reader is asked to reflect with Ask Yourself questions and then the student is engaged in practical applications with Apply Your Knowledge sections. This is an invaluable teaching tool for all management students and lecturers in the VET sector.
Management Strategies and Skills, 2e is mapped to both Certificate IV in Frontline Management and Diploma of Management in the BSB07 Business Services Training Package.
Part 1: Understanding Management
- 1: Foundations of Management
Part 2: Managing Interactions
- 2: Managerial Communication
- 3: Presentations, Public Speaking, and Meetings
- 4: Manage Personal Work Priorities and Professional Development
- 5: Manage Effective Workplace Relationships
Part 3: Understanding Teams
- 6: Ensure Team Effectiveness
- 7: Manage and Facilitate Non-traditional Teams
- 8: Develop Teams, Individuals, and a Workplace Learning Environment
Part 4: Leading and Managing Operations
- 9: Effective Leadership
- 10: Recruitment, Selection, Induction and Termination
- 11: Assign Duties and Appraise Performance
- 12: Manage and Implement Operational Plans
- 13: Manage Projects
- 14: Manage and Monitor Quality Customer Service
- 15: Problem Solving and Decision Making
Part 5: Implementing Good Workplace Practice
- 16: Manage Performance
- 17: Manage Diversity in the Workplace
- 18: Ensure and Monitor a Safe Workplace
- 19: Managing Risk
Part 6: Managing for Sustainability
- 20: Sustainable Development
- 21: Responding to Change
- 22: Managing Quality and Continuous Improvement
- 23: Sustainable Strategies
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Author(s)||Judith Dwyer, Nicole Hopwood|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.