Part of the series Professional Chef.
All the fresh ingredients you need for a successful career in Commercial Cookery. Now in a brand new, two-book split edition, Professional Chef (2nd Edition) is available as Kitchen Operations - Volume 1 covering core units from SIT20312 Certificate II in Kitchen Operations qualification and as Commercial Cookery - Volume 2 covering core units from SIT30813 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery qualification. Professional Chef (2nd Edition) is the ultimate guide for aspiring chefs looking to excel in their studies and make progress toward a rewarding and stimulating career. It clearly explains the skills, techniques and theory needed to excel in your studies, succeed in the kitchen and compete for some of the finest jobs in the catering industry.
- Work effectively with others
- Participate in safe work practices
- Use hygienic practices for food safety
- Clean kitchen premises and equipment
- Maintain the quality of perishables
- Use food-preparation equipment
- Produce simple dishes using basic methods
- Use cookery skills effectively
- Produce salads and appetisers
- Produce stocks, sauces and soups
- Produce vegetable, fruit, egg and farinaceous dishes
- Preparing sandwiches
- Participate in safe food-handling practices
- Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.