Address this challenging and critical area with your students using a trusted resource. Mapped to HLTENN007 Administer and monitor medicines and intravenous therapy and incorporates all appropriate state and national legislation regarding scope of practice, according to ANMC review.
This practical manual is spiral bound for use in classroom and clinical settings. Now you have access to latest theory, packed with practical cases, examples and medicines, and backed with student and teacher resources to save teacher time and enable students to revise outside of the classroom.
- Uses real life cases examples and medicines, to assist students to increase their familiarity with best practices
- Student companion website for additional learning content, including interactive quizzes, graphs, case studies and more
- Provides clarity relating to various laws and regulations around this aspect of Enrolled Nursing
- Teacher support material directed at assisting lesson planning and delivery
- Current and up to date concepts providing benchmark standards for the industry
- User friendly, spiral bound manual, perfect for class and clinical settings
- Role of the health care team in the administration of intravenous medications
- Pathophysiology related to IV monitoring and administration
- Preparing for and recording the delivery of IV medications
- Major intravenous medication groups
- Systems of intravenous medications delivery
- Applying formulae for intravenous drug calculation
Appendix: Australian, State and Territory Legislative Requirements
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.