Written to the UOC for the new CIII Carpentry CPC30220 and Joinery training package, Carpentry Skills for Certificate III 2e is industry focused, with comprehensive coverage of relevant and current industry trends, building and construction standards and regulations.
The new edition features:
- Workplace Scenarios to engage students and help them visualise concepts
- Check your understanding questions and end-of-chapter activities in each chapter
- End-of-chapter Australian building codes and standards enable students to refer to the related building code standards
- Worksheets on the 35 Units of Competency and based on the Performance Criteria for each UOC.
- A comprehensive fully updated Instructor Resource Manual which includes an Implementation Guide, competency mapping guide, solutions to the check your understanding and end of chapter questions, and a YouTube playlist (3-5 videos per UOC) to help explain complex concepts with questions to check students understanding.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.