Project Management in Practice - Blended Learning Package includes the print book plus access to Connect, McGraw-Hill Education's unique digital learning and assessment platform. Project Management in Practice has been adapted from the successful Project Management by Larson and Gray, and has been written to reflect the competencies as well as literacy standards of Vocational Education students.
Project Management in Practice is mapped to Certificate IV and Diploma of Project Management and in the BSB07 Business Services Training Package, is aligned with PMBoK 5th Edition, 2013.
BSB41513: Certificate in Project Management Practice
BSB51413: Diploma of Project Management
Part 1: Setting the Scene
- 1: Modern project management
- 2: Popular project framework methodologies
Part 2: Positioning Projects
- 3: Organisation strategy and project selection
- 4: Project organisation structures and culture
Part 3: Defining Projects
- 5: Defining the scope of a project
- 6: Estimating project time, costs and resources
- 7: Project time management
- 8: Project cost management
- 9: Progress and performance measurement and evaluation
Part 5: Managing Projects
- 10: Project quality management
- 11: Project human resource management
- 12: Project Information and Communications Management
- 13: Project Risk Management
- 14: Project Procurement Management
Part 5: Project Wrap-Up
- 15: Project Closure
- 16: Project Management career paths
- 17: (Online Chapter) International Projects
Chapter Review Questions for BSB41513 and BSB51413
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.