Marketing: A Practical Approach 7th Edition by Peter Rix has a successful, award-winning pedigree. For twenty years it has stood out from the pack, providing VET teachers and students with a comprehensive, no-nonsense approach to the principles of modern marketing. Peter Rix's unique combination of expertise and experience in the worlds of both VET and marketing result in a truly outstanding text. The seventh edition builds on the strengths of its previous editions and examines the key trends that are changing the way marketers practise their craft. The text is supported by an Online Learning Centre which will be updated each semester to ensure content remains current and relevant.
Part 1: Modern Marketing
- 1: The field of marketing
- 2: The marketing environment
- 3: Gathering marketing information
Part 2: Understanding Markets
- 4: Market segmentation, targeting and positioning
- 5: Understanding the consumer market
- 6: Understanding the business market
- Appendix A: International Markets
Part 3: The Marketing Mix
- 7: Product planning and development
- 8: Product management strategies
- 9: Service marketing strategies
- 10: Pricing strategies
- 11: Distribution strategies
- Appendix B: Retailing and wholesaling
- 12: The promotional plan
- Appendix C: Marketing planning models
- Appendix D: Measuring marketing programs
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.