Budgeting: 3rd Edition specifically addresses the budgeting component of the National Accounting Training Package, but will also be suitable for any course containing a basic budgeting unit. Competency-based training and flexible delivery are the key conceptual tools for education in the Australian VET system and this book has been written with these aims in mind. This new edition provides a more in-depth insight into the principles of budgeting and forecasting. The easy-to-use structure and layout has been maintained and the book presents a logical explanation of budgeting, beginning from basics and working its way into more complex problems to ensure student learning is maximised.
- Chapter 1: Budgeting Fundamentals
- Chapter 2: Revenue budgets for merchandising and service organisations
- Chapter 3: Operating budgets for merchandising and service organisations
- Chapter 4: Cash budgets for merchandising and service organisations
- Chapter 5: Budgeted financial statements for merchandising and service organisations
- Chapter 6: Master budgets for manufacturing organisations Chapter 7 Flexible budgets
- Chapter 8: Performance reports
- Chapter 9: Behavioural aspects of budgeting
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Author(s)||Alan Banks & John Giliberti|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.