Part of the series Oxford University Press - Teacher Education.
The Communication Skills Guidebook will equip students with the essential communications skills they need to succeed at university, including:
- Getting the most from your library
- Writing a good essay and constructing a sound argument
- Using correct grammar and punctuation
- Presenting research findings
- Referencing your work
- Working in groups
- Public speaking
- Exam techniques.
Easy to navigate, with lots of tips and examples, the Communication Skills Guidebook will be their trusted resource throughout their entire degree.
- Tips and examples like this one are included throughout: Keep a full record of all your sources. It will save you a lot of time and work when you prepare your final reference list.
- Margin notes highlight key information. For example: In your introduction, get to the point quickly or See Chapter 1 for tips on how to assess the value of material found on the internet.
- Common assignment instructions are found inside the back cover, for easy reference.
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Author(s)||Iain Hay, Dianne Bochner, Gill Blacket, Carol Dungey|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.