Part of the series Oxford University Press - Teacher Education.
Language and Learning (6th edition) is Australia’s most comprehensive textbook about language acquisition and use. Written specifically for Australian pre-service teachers, the aspects of language explored include:
- the purposes & uses of language
- the linguistic basis of language
- the influence of new technologies on language & learning
- implications of language knowledge for teaching.
New to this edition:
- Two colour design and new pedagogy to emphasise critical thinking and assist with student navigation
- More emphasis on different cultures, using language differently
- More on genres
- More emphasis on the changing nature of literacy, the breadth of multiliteracies and embracing new forms of literacy
- Coverage of new fields of linguistics, such as neurolinguistics
- More coverage of technology and how to use it effectively in teaching
|Publisher||Oxford University Press|
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Author(s)||Marie Emmitt, Matthew Zbaracki, Linda Komesaroff, John Pollock|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.