Part of the series Business for QCE.
Business for QCE Units 1 & 2: Creation and Growth comprehensively covers the new QCAA Business General Senior Syllabus being implemented at Units 1 & 2 in 2019 and explicitly addresses the syllabus and unit objectives using the inquiry approach, with integration of the underpinning factors throughout. By following the progression of the business life cycle from seed to post-maturity stage, students are provided with a strong foundation in the fundamentals of business with extensive explanation of concepts and theories.
- Infographic overviews and concept maps introduce topics.
- 'Gaining Insight' sections provide a range of contemporary and authentic case studies industry insights.
- Inquiry activities require students to carry out research and present data.
- Clear definitions of key concepts throughout with questions, activities and chapter reviews support the new assessment model.
- Analytical tools explained and applies in practical tasks, with links to templates.
- Numerous illustrative examples and diagrams, with complete case studies at the conclusion of each topic.
- Business for QCE essentials
- Fundamentals of business
- Leadership and management
- Case study 1: Fundamentals of bsuiness
- Ideas and innovation
- The viability of ideas
- Case study 2: Creation of business ideas
- Start-up regulation and financing
- Engaging staff
- Case study 3: Establishment of a business
- Role and influences of marketing
- Understanding markets and strategies
- Operational processes and systems
- Case study 4: Entering markets
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
|Author(s)||Sally Adams, Berenice Furlong, Melissa Larsson, Amy Thompson|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.