The book is divided into seven sections:
- General teacher information;
- Money recognition;
- Counting coins;
- Coin equivalence;
- Money frames;
- Integration and shopping; and
- Financial literacy.
- a broad spectrum of money concepts and activities
- essential background information about teaching money concepts
- relevant issues to consider before commencing a unit about money
- suggested activities presented in developmental progression
- useful ‘Teacher tips’
- practical activities supported by a variety of blackline masters
- a selection of games to reinforce each money concept
- sample assessment checklists for individual student and whole-class recording
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.