Commerce: Inquiry and Skills - Student Book (Print & Digital) is due for release in Term 4, 2019.
- Clearly matches the new Commerce syllabus in NSW, comprehensively covering all core options topics.
- An overarching focus on supporting student inquiry and skill development, reflecting the spirit of the syllabus.
- Addresses all major concepts in Commerce, including consumer decisions, the economy, and current business practices.
- Provides extensive explanations of all concepts, with relevant and engaging case studies to ground knowledge in real-life contexts.
- Links each topic to wider implications and the impact of law, politics, and society on commerce in Australia.
- Focus statements, questions, and activities in each chapter help to scaffold student learning, solidify knowledge, and apply key concepts.
- Clear structure with illustrative diagrams for visual learning.
- Key terms are highlighted and defined throughout.
- Weblinks to useful sites and additional resources.
- Consumer choice
- Personal finance
- Law and society
- Employment issues
- Promoting and selling
- Global links
- Towards independence
- Political involvement
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 10, Year 11, Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Grant Kleeman, Anastasia Zarkos, David Hamper, Judy Adnum|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.