Part of the series Letters and Sounds – Phase 2.
44 Sound Cards provide an image for each of the 44 sounds to act as a mnemonic for learning. For examples, sssss is for snake. Borders are colour-coded according to a developmental progression. Clear photographic images used throughout. Perfect for introducing phonics a phonics lesson.
- 44 sound cards representing each sound.
- Borders are colour-coded according to phonics progression.
- Teachers can make the phoneme sound and point to the image.
- Clear photograph images used throughout.
- Perfect for introducing new phonemes.
|Product Type||Learning Cards & Boxes,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.