Part of the series Touchtronic.
The Touchtronic Letters Kit contains 10 sets of the alphabet for the classroom. Each alphabet comes on a storeage tray, so that children have all the letters in the correct order for iPad activities and games. Furthermore, the trays make it easy for teachers to make sure all the letters are returned into the kit. Trays stack on top of each other and store in the kit for convenient storeage.
- A kit containing 10 sets of Touchtronic Letters - the award winning interactive learning toy for iPad. Covers letter recognition, letter sounds, and word building, and is designed for children aged 3-7 years
- Designed by teaching experts, Touchtronic Letters comes with 26 interactive letters, 3 free learning games and a teaching app
- Inspired by the traditional wooden and plastic letters used in Montessori schools, Touchtronic Letters brings word building to life with multi-sensory interaction
- Touchtronic Letters work on the iPad 2 and newer versions including iPad mini
- No Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or batteries needed. Safe to use on the iPad, simply touch the screen with the letters for real time interaction with the apps
|Product Type||Games & Puzzles, Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.