Part of the series Junior Learning - Games.
This set of educational games and activities is designed for teaching reading, including sight words, tricky words, compound words, reading for meaning, sentence matching and sentence substitution. Children will love learning word recognition and reading skills to win each game. Contents: 2 board games, 2 matching games, word puzzles, sentence puzzles, die and counters.
- This value pack contains 2 board games, 2 matching games, 10 word puzzles, 8 sentence puzzles, die and counters.
- Teaching topics include early reading at the word, caption and sentence level.
- Each game has self-correcting elements.
- Includes game guide with instructions.
- Encourages students to work together to develop their reading skills.
|Product Type||Games & Puzzles,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.