Part of the series Junior Learning - Games.
This set of educational games and activities is designed for introducing children to phonemic awareness. Children will love playing and manipulating sounds within words to win each game. After mastering these games, children will be ready to progress to 6 Letter Sound Games. Contains: 2 board games, 1 megaphone, sound cards and rhyming cards.
- This value pack contains 2 board games, 1 megaphone, sound cards and rhyming cards.
- Teaching topics include alliteration, sound talk, rhyming pairs, constrasting sounds, voice sounds and rhyming groups.
- Each game has self-correcting elements.
- Includes game guide with instructions.
- Encourages students to work together to develop their awareness of sounds within words.
|Product Type||Games & Puzzles,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.