Part of the series Writing Time - Student Practice Books: QLD Fonts.
Writing Time is the handwriting series with a difference. Each full-colour book takes students on a unique handwriting adventure to understand, consolidate and extend handwriting knowledge. Writing Time is a handwriting program available in:
What makes Writing Time so different?
- A carefully planned sequence of instruction and skill development in handwriting
- Beautiful full-colour illustrations engage students in the consolidation of fine motor control
- Includes sight words, crosswords, word families, poems and much more
- Free companion resources online
The full colour layout of Writing Time is designed to teach, consolidate and extend handwriting knowledge.
Year 3 (Queensland Modern Cursive) Book Features
- Revision of Queensland Beginner’s Alphabet, Exits and Entries
- Engaging comics that help make joins easier to understand
- Teaching banners with directional arrows for each join
- Clever handwriting practice activities to reinforce fluency and accuracy of joins
- Fine motor art activities that provide challenging handwriting practice
- Posture, paper position and pencil grip reminders to ensure correct writing technique
- An adventurous jungle context that makes handwriting fun
Other Fonts in this Series
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.