Part of the series Writing Time - Student Practice Books: QLD Fonts.
Writing Time is the handwriting series with a difference. Each full-colour book takes students on a unique handwriting adventure to understand, consolidate and extend handwriting knowledge. Writing Time is handwriting program available in:
What makes Writing Time so different?
- A carefully planned sequence of instruction and skill development in handwriting
- Beautiful full-colour illustrations engage students in the consolidation of fine motor control
- Includes sight words, crosswords, word families, poems and much more
- Free companion resources online
The full colour layout of Writing Time is designed to teach, consolidate and extend handwriting knowledge.
Year 1 (Queensland Beginner's Alphabet) Book Features
- An engaging adventure context that makes handwriting fun
- Colourful warm-up artwork activities to get little hands moving
- Pre-writing patterns to develop fine motor skills
- Teaching banners for reference and finger tracing
- Visual discrimination activities to aid letter recognition
- Sight words that put focus letters in appropriate contexts
- Sentences to trace and copy to consolidate learning
- Extra challenges and art activities for fast finishers
Other Fonts in this Series
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 1,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.