Part of the series Writing Time - Student Practice Books: QLD Fonts.
Writing Time is the handwriting series with a difference. Each full-colour book takes students on a unique handwriting adventure to understand, consolidate and extend handwriting knowledge. Writing Time is a handwriting program available in:
What makes Writing Time so different?
- A carefully planned sequence of instruction and skill development in handwriting
- Beautiful full-colour illustrations engage students in the consolidation of fine motor control
- Includes sight words, crosswords, word families, poems and much more
- Free companion resources online
The full colour layout of Writing Time is designed to teach, consolidate and extend handwriting knowledge.
Year 2 (Queensland Modern Cursive) Book Features
- Revision of Queensland Beginner’s Alphabet including numerals and capitals
- Differentiated activities that introduce and consolidate Exits and Entries
- Engaging text types including sentences, poems and crosswords
- Word study activities such as adding suffixes, finding rhyming words and building word families
- Structured introduction to Joins in preparation for Year 3
- Colourful art activities that enhance fine motor skills and keep students engaged
- An engaging underwater adventure adventure context that makes handwriting fun
Other Fonts in this Series
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.