Part of the series Writing Time - Student Practice Books: QLD Fonts.
Writing Time is the handwriting series with a difference. Each full-colour book takes students on a unique handwriting adventure to understand, consolidate and extend handwriting knowledge. Writing Time is a handwriting program available in:
What makes Writing Time so different?
- A carefully planned sequence of instruction and skill development in handwriting
- Beautiful full-colour illustrations engage students in the consolidation of fine motor control
- Includes sight words, crosswords, word families, poems and much more
- Hero lines and songs give Foundation students a multi-sensory approach to beginning handwriting
- Free companion resources online
The full colour layout of Writing Time is designed to teach, consolidate and extend handwriting knowledge.
Foundation Book Features
- A unique, contextual code that helps students learn letter shapes
- The Queensland Beginner’s Alphabet font and lined guides for copying
- Songs to focus and engage young students
- Pre-writing patterns to develop fine motor skills
- Colourful warm-up activities that practise handwriting movements
- Teaching banners for reference and finger tracing
- Track, trace and copy activities that practise letter formation
- Sight words that put focus letters in appropriate contexts
- Letter references for left-handed students
Other Fonts in this Series
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.