Vocational Training and Assessment is print only. Vocational Training and Assessment is a complete learning package for Certificate IV Training and Assessment. The book is written specifically for the TAE10 Training Package and is mapped directly to the relevant competencies, creating a cohesive and logical learning pathway. A simple and accessible writing style is used to create a book that is engaging and easy to understand.
"...I am thrilled with the prospect of using the Hill and Perlitz Vocational Training and Assessment textbook as this is perfect for our needs. We have actually already purchased materials for this qualification, however will now be transferring our resources to align to the text..."
Karen Benson Managing Director, KARBEN Training Solutions
Vocational Training and Assessment is mapped to the relevant competencies of the TAE10 Training and Education Training Package.
View Competency Grid
Part 1: Learning Design
- Design and develop learning programs - TAEDES401A
- Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs - TAEDES402A
- Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills - TAELLN401A
Part 2: Training Delivery
- The adult learning environment
- Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning - TAEDEL401A/
- Make a presentation - BSBCMM401A
- Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace - TAEDEL402A
- Coordinate and facilitate distance-based learning - TAEDEL403A
- Mentor in the workplace - TAEDEL404A
Part 3: Assessment
- Plan assessment activities and processes - TAEASS401A/
- Design and develop assessment tools - TAEASS502A
- Assess competence - TAEASS402A
- Participate in assessment validation - TAEASS403A
Part 4: Information Management and Reporting
- Maintain training and assessment information - TAETAS401A
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Author(s)||Dan Hill, Terry Hill, & Lee Perlitz|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.