Part of the series Junior Learning - Flips.
Spelling Flips is a double-sided flip stand which enables students to build new words. On one side are simple CVC words, and on the other are digraphs where two letters make one sound. Picture examples are provided to encourage word building.
- Double-sided flip stand for building words.
- Includes simple consontants and short vowels.
- Advanced side introduces digraphs (where two letters make one sound).
- Picture examples are provided.
- Uses colour-coding to support the teaching of different letter patterns.
|Product Type||Posters, Charts & Mats,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.