Part of the series Junior Learning - Flips.
Base Ten flips is a flip stand for teaching base ten. Numbers are presented on one-side according to their place value. The other side shows base ten blocks and can be increased to show trading across the place value. Can also work with base ten blocks (sold separately).
- Teach base ten concepts with this early flip stand
- Numbers are shown according to their place value
- Base ten blocks are shown on the other side
- Flip stand can be used with base ten blocks (sold separately)
- Show trading across place value by increasing numbers
|Product Type||Learning Cards & Boxes,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.