Part of the series Jolly Phonics - Decodable Readers.
Place Value Flips is a double-sided flip stand which enables students to build numbers across different place holders. On one side are numbers 0 - 1000. On the other are decimal numbers including ones to hundreths, with a symbol page for showing opertations or currency. colour-coding is used to show the different placeholders.
- Double-sided flip stand for teahcing place value.
- Includes numbers 0 - 1000.
- Reverse side covers ones to hundreths (decimals).
- Symbol pages included for teaching operations or currency.
- Uses colour-coding to teach different place values.
|Product Type||Posters, Charts & Mats, Readers & Literacy,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.