Part of the series Junior Learning - Flips.
Ones to Millions Flips is used for teaching place value and covers numbers ones to millions on one side and decimals on the other. Each place value has been colour-coded to support learning. Practise adding or subtracting at different place value levels.
- Teach place value and cover numbers 1 to millions on one side and decimals on the other side
- colour-coded so that each place value can support learning
- Practice adding or subtracting at different place value levels
- A fun way to teach place value with a flip chart
- Supports guided and independent learning
|Product Type||Learning Cards & Boxes,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.