Part of the series Letters and Sounds – Phase 1.
The letter-sound awareness game. Teach isolating, matching, comparison of sounds, and sounds within words. Pull objects out of the cauldron and match to the sounds in your soup bowl. First player to fill their bowl wins! Contains: 4 soup bowl puzzle boards, 20 object cards, cauldron box with feely hole (7"x7"x7"), game guide. For 1-4 players. Ages 4-6 yrs.
- Contains 4 bingo puzzle boards, 20 game cards and a Silly Soup cauldron (feely box)
- Builds early phonemic awareness, oral language, letter knowledge, sorting and fine motor skills
- Cards show matching image on one side and initial letter on the reverse
- Unique puzzle cut enables self-correction
- Each cauldron contains a handy draw to store bingo boards underneath
|Product Type||Games & Puzzles,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.