Part of the series SHP History Core Texts for GCSE.
This material on Russia and the USSR is a depth study for GCSE History or S Grade History. It is designed for the use of 14- to 16-year olds. This study, from 1905-1941, is an enquiry-led text, based around an author's narrative, but enhanced with source material which is designed to give the students a deeper insight into the character of life from the time of the Tsar through to the dictatorship of Stalin. It combines syllabus coverage with the real history approach of the Schools History Project.
The book combines:
- Clear explanation of specification content
- Classroom-trialled activities that really motivate students
- Extensive and intriguing source material and case studies
- A Modern World History depth study created by the expert team at the Schools History Project
- Provides an engaging enquiry approach to the specification content
- Comprehensive coverage of the specification to allow access to the highest grades
- Based on well-trialled teaching in real schools
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.