Part of the series Primary Australian History.
A blackline master series on the history of Australia from pre-European contact to the present day.
- overarching time line highlighting events covered in the series plus selected events in Australia and world history
- explanation of historical literacy skills and their relevance to the teaching of history today
- historical literacy skills class record sheet
- individual student evaluation sheet
- curriculum links
- resources for further research indicating appropriate R.I.C. publications, suitable websites, reference books and journals, fiction and no-fiction books
Units in each book include one teachers page
- indicators describing student activities background information placing the subject covered in the unit into historical context
- answer to comprehension activities
- suggested subjects for further research related to the unit, to develop the knowledge and understanding of a period in Australia's history, and to enhance the skills required to research thoroughly and objectively
- time line highlighting key dates relevant to the specific unit, in addition to selected significant dates in Australian and world history
Primary Australian History Pack
This pack includes seven books of this series (Book A to Book G) at a discounted price.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources, Bundles & Packs,|
|Year Level||Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.