Part of the series SHP History Core Texts for GCSE.
Germany 1918-1945 is an authoritative depth study for use with all GCSE Modern World History and SHP specifications from all examinations boards. It thoroughly covers the content requirements of the OCR, Edexcel and AQA specifications using an enquiry based approach. It is written by experts who understand both how to design good teaching material but also understand the exact assessment requirements of each specification.
It is supported by a comprehensive Teacher's Resource Book, and a Dynamic Learning digital resource which contains all the content of the Student Book clickable and usable as you wish on a whiteboard or on a school VLE or network.
This is a popular book, being widely used throughout Australia.
Section 1: The German Republic 1918-1929. Was the Weimar Republic doomed from the start?
- Chapter 1 What effect did the First World War have on Germany?
- Chapter 2 What were the achievements of the Weimar period?
Section 2: Hitler's rise to power. How was Hitler able to dominate Germany by 1934?
- Chapter 3: How was Hitler able to become Chancellor in 1933?
- Chapter 4: How did Hitler consolidate his power in 1933 and 1934
Section 3: Nazi Germany in peace and war
- Chapter 5: What were the Nazis trying to achieve and how did they try to achieve it?
- Chapter 6: How effectively did the Nazis control Germany from 1933-1939?
- Chapter 7: What was it like to live in Nazi Germany 1933-1939
- Chapter 8: What was the impact of the Second World War on Nazi Germany?
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 10, Year 11, Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Keith Shephard, Greg Lacey|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.