Part of the series Obento Supreme.
The Obento series is the market-leading Japanese series for Years 7–10 students in Australia. This fifth edition is revised and updated with greater explicit alignment to The Australian Curriculum: Japanese, greater support for the acquisition of Japanese script, streamlined and high-calibre digital content and a more cohesive 7–10 series.
The write-in, consumable workbook offers a range of macro-skill (L/S/R/W) activities, plus:
- A USB containing videos and all audio for the workbook activities so students can complete tasks independently;
- Accurate modelling of pronunciation and fluency in all audio files;
- Numerous opportunities to practise and consolidate the key language and script in the student book.
- Retains the approach of the previous editions with improved and updated content to fully address The Australian Curriculum: Japanese
- Strong emphasis on cultural and intercultural teaching and learning carefully integrated in a communicative approach
- Opportunities that cater for a range of different learning styles and abilities
- Updated digital content to provide a comprehensive range of quality resources
- All audio recorded by native speakers of Japanese.
About the Authors
Kyoko Kusumoto has experience in teaching all age levels K-12. She is currently teaching at Santa Sabina College. She has worked as an editor at Shogakukan Publishing Co. and is a qualified NATTI translator. Kyoko has extensive experience as an HSC senior marker and judge, and was an examination committee member in 2014.
Ayako Lyons currently teaches Japanese at Bentleigh Secondary College, where she is head of languages. She has previously worked at both independent and government schools, and is an experiences VCE examiner. She has completed a postgraduate diploma in Japanese interpreting and translation at Monash University.
Jean Swinyard previously taught at Kirawee High School. She has extensive experience in developing curricula and teaching and learning resources, and has practised teacher training as a methodology lecturer at the Japan Foundation and various universities.
Naoko Nishikawa has extensive teaching experience in primary and secondary classrooms at government and independent Victorian schools. She co-wrote and validated the Australian Curriculum: F-10 Japanese and has developed a number of digital resources for Japanese. She is currently teaching at Haileybury College.
Anne Fisher has taught Japanese for many years and later worked on the development of languages curriculum at state and national levels. She has also contributed to Asia-specific aspects of the Australian Curriculum.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10,|
|Author(s)||Kyoko Kusumoto; Ayako Lyons; Jean Swinyard; Naoko Nishikawa; Anne Fisher|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.