Wakatta! Workbook 2 is an essential component of the Wakatta! senior high school Japanese course. It provides students with the opportunity to practise and consolidate all content covered in the last six units of the Wakatta! Course Book.
Each unit of the workbook provides:
- Practice in reading and writing kanji individually and in context
- Reading, writing and speaking tasks on the Wakatta! topics
- Three levels of listening tasks (using the Wakatta! audio tapes)
- Puzzles, including crosswords and find-a-words
- Grammar exercises targeting the language patterns covered in the Wakatta! Course Book.
Wakatta! Workbook 2 enables students to become confident and proficient in communicating in spoken and written Japanese.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 10, Year 11, Year 12,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.