Part of the series Hai!.
With six semester-length, topic-based stages, Hai! is geared to the crucial middle years where student motivation and experience of progress are so important.
Key features of the Student Book:
- 'Help Desk' is an easy-to-follow reference section for new language and key vocabulary
- Cartoon stories at the end of each chapter follow the romance of Hide and Kana
- Masaru, the cultural guide, presents culture and language in appealing ways
- Final ‘show-what-you-know’ concert includes suggestions for role-plays, games, karaoke and a range of other activities
Key Features of the Workbook:
- Simple, clear instructions
- Listening comprehension activities and grammar exercises
- Hiragana writing practice and puzzles
- Outcomes checklists to help students chart their own progress
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10,|
|Author(s)||Sue Burnham Michael Sedunary|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.