The Obento series is the market-leading Japanese series for Years 7–10 students in Australia. The fifth edition is revised and updated with greater explicit alignment to The Australian Curriculum: Japanese, greater support for the acquisition of Japanese script, streamlined and high-calibre digital content and a more cohesive 7–10 series.
The Audio Pack USB contains all the audio recordings from the student book, workbook and unit tests. All audio is recorded by native speakers of Japanese to ensure accurate pronunciation and appropriate fluency.
- Retains the approach of the previous editions with improved and updated content to fully address The Australian Curriculum: Japanese.
- Strong emphasis on cultural and intercultural teaching and learning carefully integrated in a communicative approach.
- Opportunities that cater for a range of different learning styles and abilities.
- Updated digital content to provide a comprehensive range of quality resources.
- All audio recorded by native speakers of Japanese.
About the Authors
Sue Xouris has vast experience i teaching, writing and presenting Japanese language learning material. Sue has previously managed The Nihogo Tanken Centre and lectured in languages education at the University of Technology, Sydney and Sydney University. Sue also authored the Obento Snack Pack series. Sue is a teacher at St. Joseph's College.
Kyoko Kusumoto has experience in teaching all age levels K-12. She is currently teaching at Santa Sabina College. She has worked as an editor at Shogakukan Publishing Co. and is a qualified NATTI translator. Kyoko has extensive experience as an HSC senior marker and judge, and was an examination committee member in 2014.
Peter Williams anjoyed an extensive teaching career before he joined the Western Australian School Curriculum and Standards Authority (2006-2016) where he managed standards development across P-12. He is now developing curriculum management software for the K-12 market.
|Product Type||Audio & CDs,|
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10,|
|Author(s)||Sue Xouris;Kyoko Kusumoto;Peter Williams;|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.