Part of the series Nelson iScience for NSW.
The Nelson iScience NSW for the Australian Curriculum series has been designed in consultation with practising teachers from NSW schools. Authored by experienced teachers, this series captures the depth and scope of the NSW syllabus for the Australian Curriculum.
This series is designed for the 21st Century classroom, with the integration of Web 2.0 technology suggestions for students for investigating, analysing, summarising and presenting. Higher-order thinking skills, inquiry and student-centred learning are reinforced in every chapter through creative activities and questions that follow Bloom’s revised taxonomy. Teacher resources (sold seperately) will be available to support each year level.
- Genetics and biotechnology
- Classifying elements
- Rates of reactions
- The laws of motion
- Energy conservation in a system
- Our universe
- Global Systems
- An appealing, simple, uncluttered design modelled on teacher input
- Single column layout and short sentences for greater readability
- Glossary terms in margins improves literacy
- Outcomes and checklist provided for each topic to assist student-centred approach
- Delivers fully integrated NSW syllabus content for the Australian Curriculum
- An exciting downloadable or web-based NelsonNetBook with a variety of tools for annotating, highlighting and personalising
- A NelsonNet website provides an extensive collection of tailor-made resources to reinforce concepts and enhance the delivery of the syllabus
- ICT activities in each chapter
- Digital workspaces for student answers
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 10,|
|Author(s)||Glenda Chidrawi, Anna Davis, Robert Farr, Karen Lampman, Bill Matchett, Philip Young|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.