Introducing the Pearson Physics 11 for New South Wales Student Book. Fully aligned to the Stage 6 Senior Science Syllabuses. Reader+ is the home of your eBooks. It gives you more options, more flexibility and more control when it comes to the classroom materials you use. It comes with features like in-text note taking, bookmarking, highlighting, interactive videos, audio tools, presentation tools and more.
The access code will give 27 months access to the eBook from the date of activation.
- High quality, current content that supports learners.
- Developed by highly experienced, well-known and expert author teams.
- Each Student Book comes with Reader+, the digital version of the student book.
- Module openings link to the broader outcomes from the Stage 6 Syllabus.
- Chapter openings link the Stage 6 Syllabus to the chapter content.
- Physics Inquiry activities. Inquiry based activities that allow students to engage with key concepts through a simple activity. Students discover the science before they learn about it.
- Physics in Action sections encourage students to think about what happens in the world and how science explains this.
- Worked Examples scaffold problems and guide students through solving them. Each worked example is followed by a Try Yourself. This allows students to immediately test their understanding.
- Physics Files scattered throughout include interesting facts and real world examples
- Skill builders step students through key scientific and mathematical skills that are essential for learning.
- Additional content goes beyond the core content of the Syllabus. This content is intended for students who wish to expand their depth of understanding
- Section review. Each section includes a summary to assist students consolidate key points and concepts. Each section finishes with questions to test students’ understanding and ability to recall the section’s key concepts.
- The NSW Stage 6 Syllabus Learning across the curriculum and General capabilities content are addressed throughout the series and are identified using the following icons.
- Module review. Each module finishes with a comprehensive set of exam style questions, including multiple choice and extended response. These assist students in drawing together their knowledge and understanding and applying it.
- Available for use online and offline
- Read the student book with bonus multimedia content.
- Add, edit, and delete highlights and notes
- Synchronise state and data across multiple devices even when the user is offline
- Reader+ for teachers unlocks content available to educators only.
- Teacher resources include editable syllabus grids, scope and sequence charts, and fully worked solutions.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.