Nelson Design for QCE Units 1-4 comprehensively covers the new QCAA Design General Senior Syllabus being implemented at Units 1 & 2 in 2019 and Units 3 & 4 in 2020 and explicitly addresses the syllabus and unit objectives using the problem-solving approach valued in the syllabus. The student book provides a strong foundation in the fundamentals of design and the design process, guiding students through practical application of design thinking, drawing and prototyping skills.
- Guides students through the practical application of design thinking, drawing and prototyping skills
- Skill-based activities provide practical application of the design process
- Case studies of contemporary Australian designers provide real-world context.
- Featured design problems and solutions help develop problem-solving skills.
- Tech tips develop 21st century digital design technology skills.
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 11, Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Chris Ralph, Kristen Guthrie|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.