Part of the series Plumbing Services Series.
The new edition of the classic Plumbing Services Series have been thoroughly updated to cover all the essential competencies of the CPC08 Construction, Plumbing and Services Integrated Framework. In full colour for the first time, these texts feature an abundance of illustrations and photographs, creating a visually appealing and engaging learning tool.
- Mapped to competencies in the CPC08 Construction, Plumbing and Services Integrated Framework
- Stunning full-colour internal design to enhance the learning experience
- A wealth of useful illustrations support the presented theory
- Expanded workbook section on easily removable perforated pages
- Protected spiral binding for ease of use
Written in a clear, accessible style, the series gives students a thorough understanding of the subjects. Titles within the Plumbing Services Series include:
- Basic Skills
This text specifically covers the storage and transmission of water, the materials and hardware associated with water services and the installation of hot and cold water systems. It also features information about the latest plumbing materials and technology and the increasing importance of sustainable plumbing practices.
View Competency Grid
- About the authors
- Learning objectives
- Plumbing competencies
- Australian standards
- Chapter 1: Water: Introduction and characteristics
- Chapter 2: Storage, transmission and distribution
- Chapter 3: Water services and meters
- Chapter 4: Materials, jointing and fixing for hot and cold water supply
- Chapter 5: Valves, taps and controls
- Chapter 6: Insulation and noise transmission
- Chapter 7: Hot water systems
- Chapter 8: Rural water supply
- Chapter 9: Pumps and pumping
- Symbols and abbreviations
View Sample Chapter
View Sample Chapter
|Product Type||Student Books,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.