Part of the series MathsWorld 10/10A.
MathsWorld has been developed specifically for the Australian Curriculum. Covering all the content and requirements of the curriculum MathsWorld combines skills practice with rich investigative and challenge materials, giving teachers the flexibility to successfully and effectively teach a diverse student group.
MathsWorld 10/10A - Print
- Chapters structured into manageable lesson sized sections
- Clear links between question sets and worked examples
- Skills questions and challenge exercises throughout
- Links to real-life contexts
- Analysis tasks
- Comprehensive technology support
- A practice quiz in each chapter
Includes all Year 10 and 10A content
- Linear equations and inequalities
- Trigonometry and Pythagoras' theorem
- Linear graphs and simultaneous equations
- Simple and compound interest
- Pyramids, cones and spheres
- Quadratic equations
- Geometry and proving
- Graphs and circles and hyperbolas
- Quadratic functions
- Logarithms and exponential equations
- Further trigonometry
View Sample Pages
View Other Year Levels in the 'MathsWorld' Series
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 10,|
|Author(s)||Jill Vincent , Beth Price, Glenda Romeril, David Tynan, Allason McNamara & Natalie Caruso|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.