Part of the series Australian Curriculum Aboriginal Studies.
Australian Curriculum Aboriginal Studies is a series of four books designed to complement the teaching of Aboriginal studies in the national curriculum. Each unit of work is designed to recognise and emphasise the importance of Aboriginal culture within Australia. Book 4 is suitable for Years 5 and 6.
- three sections: Investigating Country/Place, Investigating culture and Investigating people
- 21 x four-page units of work
- supports the teaching and learning of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture and histories content as found in the Australian Curriculum
- main curriculum links to Australian Curriculum Geography, History, Science and The Arts
- cross-curricular links to English, Technologies, Mathematics, and Health and Physical Education
- teachers notes, key questions, skills and inquiry, suggested resources, background information, additional activities, answers and additional game resources
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Year 5, Year 6,|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.