Part of the series MathsWorld 8.
MathsWorld has been developed specifically for the Australian Curriculum. Covering all the content and requirements of the curriculum MathsWorld combines skills practice with rich investigative and challenge materials, giving teachers the flexibility to successfully and effectively teach a diverse student group.
MathsWorld 8 - Print
- Chapters structured into manageable lesson sized sections
- Clear links between question sets and worked examples
- Skills questions and challenge exercises throughout
- Links to real-life contexts
- Analysis tasks
- Comprehensive technology support
- A practice quiz in each chapter
- Fractions and decimals
- Percentages and financial mathematics
- Solving equations
- Congruency and quadrilateral properties
- Ratios, rates and time
- Perimeter, area and volume
- Linear graphs
- Extending and investigating
View Sample Pages
View Other Year Levels in the 'MathsWorld' Series
|Product Type||Student Books,|
|Year Level||Year 8,|
|Author(s)||Jill Vincent , Beth Price, Glenda Romeril, David Tynan, Allason McNamara & Natalie Caruso|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.