Features and benefits include:
- Step-by-step instructions for over 50 high-impact teaching strategies, educational games and quizzes.
- Each strategy, game and quiz has built in opportunities to practise social skills that lead to effective teamwork.
- Comes with a CD with resources, games and activities for the IWB.
Hits and Hots help students to:
- Construct meaning from text and other sources.
- Understand and apply their learning.
- Think critically and creatively.
- Consider different perspectives (individual, community, global).
- Make decisions.
- Solve problems.
- Transfer and apply their learning to different subjects, contexts and real-world problems.
- The strategies meet the challenge of teaching in the twenty-first century by teaching general student capabilities such as literacy and thinking skills, self-management skills, teamwork and social competence skills and ethical and intercultural understandings.
This publication also comes with a Teacher CD with Interactive Whiteboard material which includes:
- Student instructions.
- Electronic copies of resources.
- Teacher tools.
- Sample games and quizzes for the Interactive Whiteboard.
|Product Type||Teacher Resources,|
|Year Level||Early Years, Foundation, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5, Year 6, Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10, Year 11, Year 12,|
|Author(s)||Helen McGrath, Toni Noble|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Teacher Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.